Whether you are persuading colleagues, selling a client or energizing a team, the power of your presentation makes the difference between success and failure.
Who Should Attend
Presentation skills training will benefit everyone who has to present in English. You could for example be a Danish employee in an English-speaking organization who has to present material in English’ or you could be an English employee who has to improve your presentation skills in general.
This course is a basic presentations skill course and you does not need to have had prior skill training.
- Establish base line skills and personal improvement areas
- Adapt your style to 4 types of audiences
- Structure your message (using mapping and chunking)
- Start and finish your presentation with impact
- Keep the audience’s attention span by using creative tools
- Build your internal confidence and manage your excess adrenaline
- Use techniques to look confident and add credibility to your body language
- Add confidence and impact to your vocal and verbal delivery and add polish to your English business vocabulary
The course is well balanced between instructions from the facilitator, training and feedback from both the facilitator and your peers.
Your facilitator will be Heather Dallas who has spent ten years as a senior training manager within Deloitte in the UK.
Since she left Deloitte more then 10 years ago she has helped over two thousand people improving their personal presentation skills.
The course includes
2 days training
Lunch, and coffee and tea during the day
Maximum number of delegates are eight
An SD Card for individual review after the course